Tuesday, February 1, 2011

So ... hello.

My name's Jamie! *waves*

I am exceedingly terrible at introductions but I guess I'll just start spouting out facts about myself.

*Female.
*21.
*Senior in college. (Sociology major; Bio & Psych minors)
*Extremely addictive personality. Not to people in my everyday life but shows and movies and things that aren't people in my everyday life.
*My favorite show is Supernatural and I adore the cast. (Dean/Cas FTW)
*I watch a ton of shows.
*Currently addicted to Psych. Couldn't stand Shawn at first but grew to love him. Lassie and Gus are my faves.
*Socially awkward.
*Harry Potter
*Mark Pellegrino
*Misfits
*I like to sleep during the day and stay up at night. Although school and work try to prevent me from doing this on a daily basis. :/
*My favorite food is pizza. I am currently eating a grilled cheese sandwich.
*I have 2 brothers who I love more than anything. I have middle child syndrome.
*The Hunger Games Trilogy
*Three things I couldn't live without: my laptop, my car, and my iPhone
*Lord of the Rings
*AVPM/AVPS/MAMD
*Darren Criss
*Johnny Depp
*I hate facebook. But I check it every day.
*I have tumblr: teddybeardoctor.tumblr.com


No comments:

Post a Comment