Saturday, December 11, 2010

Island Adventure 12-11-10

Impy Posted 8:42

*pop*
Impy: Seriously, what the hell is this place *looks at random hot men* Not that I mind.
Hatter: *steps forward* 'Ello, haven't seen you in a while.
Impy: *confused* Where'd you-? *eyes near by tree* Tree sex?
Hatter: *squints sexily**nods* ....Alright.

Zed: Posted 9:04

*pop*
Zed: Huh? Where's my partner in insanity?
Stark: She's not here.
Zane: Someone else is tho.
Zed: Coolies?
Zane: Noo, someone else.
Zed: Oooohhhh yeah... She's nice, you'll like her.
Rock: *disembodied voice* But you better not like her better than us.
Zed: What she said.
Men: *confused*
O'Neill: But... Does she even know who we are?
Zed: Not most of you... But you're sexy so she won't care.
...
Moving on! Who wants to a company me to the hut whilst I wait to haze the new girl?
Tesla: If you don't mind--
Zed: NO! You were a bad boy and you're being punished.
Tesla: Don't pretend you don't like it when we're bad.
Zed: *glares*
Tesla: ... That actually, physically hurts...
Zed: *smiles* Now... Let's see... Ummm... Pavi!
Pavi: YES?!
Zed: *jumps in his arms* Hut. Now. And no face stealing.
Pavi: OH YES!
Tesla: Oh no. *pout*

Impy 9:18

*wanders back onto beach*
Impy: *rubs back* I really wish I had a hut to do that in.
Hatter: Yeah, you might try gettin' one of those.
Impy: *looks at men* ...Can't you lovely gentlemen build me one? Please?
Men: *in unison* Our masters have not given us permission.
Impy: Masters?
Dean: They're insane...and sexy.
Men: *nod*
Westley: And to be perfectly honest, we're all fine with this.
Impy: *confused*
McGee: Just, please don't tell them that.
Dean: Have I mentioned they're sexy? Like really really sexy.
Impy: *still confused*...Ooook, but what does their sexiness have to do with building me a hut?


Zeddy Posted 9:31

Zed: Our sexiness controls them.
Pavi: OH YES!
Zed Is that all you can say?!
Pavi: OH YES!
Zed: AHH! *snap*
Pavi: *is knocked out by an anvil falling on his head*
Zed: There. Problem solved.
Impy: Why can the men not build me my own hut?
Zed: Because our sexy is overwhelming?
Impy: ...
Zed: We use our powers--
Mason: She means their vaginas.
Zed: *clears throat* We use our powers of sexiness to control them. We bend them to our will.
Impy: *blank stare*
Zed: They do as we say and we'll do what they want.
Impy: Well... Can you tell them to build me my own hut?
Zed: No need. *snap*
*a fourth hut appears next to Zeddy, Rocky and Collies' huts*
Zed: There ya go. *stretches* All that work wore me out... I could really use someone to work out my kinks... *looks around*
Ronom: I DEMAND ATTENTION!
Zed: ... OK. *jumps Ronom and is carried off to her hut*

Impy Posted 9:41

Impy: What? Wait!
Ronom: *looks to Zed*
Zed: *nods*
Ronom: *pauses and turns around*
Zed: Yes?
Impy: I wanted a hut...
Zed: And?
Impy: You made it appear out of nothing...
Zed: ...Your point?
Impy: Can I do that?
Zed: Eh... Why the hell not? Sure.... Ronom, hut!
Impy: *evil grin* Awesome.
Men: *terrified*
Impy: Oh shut up, you like it.
Men: *shrug* We do.

Zed: Posted 9:54

Zed: *comes back alone*
Sheppard: Where's Ronon?
Zed: Ronom is asleep in the hut. *eyeroll* I know it's been a year but sex should not wear someone out that much.
Shep: Well... Sex with you is kind of like running a marathon.
Zed: Yeah. OK. Anyway... Who gets the top honor of the night?
Impy: What's top honor?
Zed: Spending all of the time we're away with our e-selves.
Impy: Huh... OK.
Zed: Let's see...
Tesla: *makes himself as tall as he can*
Zed: Give it up Nikola!
Tesla: *walks off cursing*
Zed: OK... Top honor goes to... Rick! *jumps* I'll make a walker outta you.
Rick: I'm pretty sure that's not a good thing...
Zed: We'll see...

Impy Posted 10:15

Impy: Well, what about these guys?
Zed: ...What do you mean?
Impy: What do they do when we're not here?
Zed: ....One time they made a treasure hunt for Rocky and I. Huh, what do you guys do when we're not here? Well, not our RL selves anyway.
Nine: We knit.
Impy: With what?
Ten: Bamboo... and twigs.
Zed: What else?
Wash: We swap stories.
Mal: Generally, we stick to not killin' each other and avoiding insanity.
Impy: Good to know.
Zed: Where was I...oh, Rick, you're about to be zombified...or walkerfied or whatever...Hut!
Rick: Yes, mam'
*go to hut*
Impy: *looks at her hut* ...Volunteers?
Faramir: *steps forward* Mi'lady.
Impy: ....Oh, I do love it here. *goes to hut*

1 comment:

  1. Seriously there's no words for how much I love my online friends. And glad to see I could recognize most of those names lol.

    ReplyDelete