Friday, December 3, 2010

I'm writing a book!

(Tash here!)

Charlie came up with the idea last night that she wanted to turn her dreams into a novel. Well, this morning I got a text that said, and I quote:
I wnt to writ a book basd on those weird dreams but i sound lik an illiterate monkey -_-
Help meee!

So basically Charlie has invited (read as: instructed) me to come write the story chapter by chapter on here for your enjoyment. We're planning to start an outside blog for it then post a link to it on here (so that it doesn't clog up TMSA) but the problem is, we can't think of a title. :-\

That's where you come in.

So, if you haven't, read these two posts:
http://talkymcsaysalot.blogspot.com/2010/11/how-my-brain-spends-its-nights.html
http://talkymcsaysalot.blogspot.com/2010/11/dream-diary-2.html

And in the comments post your ideas for titles. Please and thank you!!!


♥Tash


EDIT: Whoever comes up with the best title makes it to the top of my acknowledgments page!

5 comments:

  1. You know to be honest I like Charlie's title for the first link: "How My Brain Spends Its Nights."

    It sounds like a book title, it's fitting and basically describes what the book is about just from reading it. I'd maybe add a subtitle, like

    "How My Brain Spends Its Nights: A Tour of the Subconscious of Charlie McCoy."

    Or something like that lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a fun title but we were actually hoping to eventually get the book published so that probably wouldn't work. :\

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why wouldn't it work? =(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Because the way I'm writing isn't about the dreams specifically. It's just around the events within the dream. I'm writing it as a stand-alone story, not a retelling of a dream.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahh gotcha. Hmm okie dokie then.... I'll think some more and get back to ya.

    ReplyDelete