Friday, October 29, 2010

Come up to the lab, See what's on the slab

I've been sitting here for like 5 minutes trying to think of a clever title. ^^^^ That's the best I got.


Basically this is me saying hi.

About us:
Main author: Charlie - Age 29 - Probably insane
Co-Owner: Tasha - Age 17 - It is also arguable about her mental status
Occasional blogger: Zack (AKA Charlie's Hubby) - Age 32 - Definitely insane for marrying me

Guest authors:
Every now and then we may have guest posts from some of our friends from Twitter Land, these will come when we're tapped out of ideas and I have nothing to rant about to pass the time.

Welcome to our world! It's going to be an interesting ride.




WRITER'S NOTE: Charlie has decided to leave the blog. She will no longer be writing posts nor does she own the blog.

7 comments:

  1. Muahahahahahaha first comment lol

    As a fellow RHPS fan, I love the title :).

    When do I get to guest author, cuz I wants to lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can be an author when I figure out how to give someone that ability...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It seems like everyone on this blog is insane.





    ...I like it.

    ReplyDelete