Friday, October 29, 2010

Science Fiction…Single Feature

Moi :D.
(this is me keeping with the theme. I'm a team player.)

And there goes pretty much the extent of what I learned via three years of French class in high school.

I’m one of many names and little sanity. You can call me Laura, Impy, Imperial, Impala, both or neither, St. Patrick (I swear I’m not holy…or am I? Wow, I totally just blasphemed….moving on.). I will not answer to L Dog, just so you know.

Age: 19, youngest of four...
Sex: that‘s kinda persona-…oh wait, female
Occupation: being awesome

I’m not telling you anything else, you might be creepy people!

Anyway; I love Supernatural, Star Wars (I made my own Lightsaber, only true Jedi can do that), Harry Potter, The Lord of the Rings, etc.

No, not Twilight. I’m reformed! I’ve been sober for 2 years…I now understand how truly wrong and disturbed I was in my younger days.

Ummmm…I’m wearing black socks…I got a 1750 on the new SATs…WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT FROM ME?!?!?!?!

Oh, I’m going to a Rocky Horror showing on Halloween! YAY!

1 comment: