Saturday, October 30, 2010

Please Allow Me to Introduce Myself

I'm a woman of neither wealth nor taste.

Name: Molly, but you can call me Susan if it makes you happy
Age: 21
Sex: Yes, please

My sanity is my own, it's not good for much, but I like it the way it is. As for personal interests, I enjoy most things found in the sci-fi, fantasy, and horror genres, basically anything that would deserve the label of "nerd" or "geek" and I'll be there. I also have an unhealthy love for crime dramas, especially Criminal Minds and anything involving serial killers, or the criminal psyche in general.

So I guess I'll be the creepy chick in the back of the room with a knife and an unsettling grin. Scream if you need anything.

2 comments:

  1. Just so long as you let me keep my face ;)


    That's a really funny reference if you've seen Repo! The Genetic Opera...

    ReplyDelete